Netistrar Release Notes
Historical Release notes for previous versions of the Netistrar control panel.
Version 2.6 (TBA)
- New tagging system for domains for arbitrary organisational purposes including single / bulk tagging.
- New Export to CSV function for domain names from within Manage Domains
- Wildcard searches now possible within Manage Domains.
Version 2.5.5 (26th November 2018)
- Fixed issues with internal transfers preventing contacts from being moved.
- New cancel transfer function available in dashboard when transfer is awaiting confirmation.
- New functionality to request manual updates to externally managed domains.
- Improved quick search performance within domain listings.
- Restricted usernames to lowercase letters and numbers.
Version 2.5.3 (2nd October 2018)
- New filter by TLD in domain search listings
Version 2.5.2 (20th September 2018)
- .BIZ and other non auto extending TLDs now renew correctly if expired.
- Invalid transfers are now detected as part of validation workflow including 60 day locks.
Version 2.5.1 (August 2018)
- Resolves issue with Internal Transfers to other Netistrar Users
- New print friendly order view
- New statement feature for generating transactional statements within a period.
- Balances are now live at top of screen.
Version 2.5 (27th June 2018)
- Uplifted and modernised interface for control panel screens.
- Simplified and streamlined workflows for domain purchase and transfers.
- New Address Book for maintaining all contacts for use in domain name registrations.
- New contact validation rules as required by ICANN.
- New GDPR privacy mode to hide / redact certain contact details rather than full Privacy Proxy.
Version 2.3.4 (19th October 2017)
- Nominet .UK incoming transfers now correctly automatically processed for domains awaiting reassignment
- Domain names now have WHOIS privacy activated by default on new registration.
Version 2.3.3 (5th August 2017)
- Premium Domain Detection Enhancements
Version 2.3.2 (21st August 2017)
Version 2.3.1 (18th August 2017)
- Telephone numbers are now EPP safe with default Netistrar Number inserted if any formatting issues where a
telephone number is required. Validation
also added to the telephone number fields to avoid spurious values going forward.
Nameservers are now correctly reset to live values when expired domains are renewed.
Version 2.3.0 (5th July 2017)
- New .UK rights registration logic where qualifying domain not hosted with Netistrar
- Preparation for right to buy .UK promotion
Version 2.2.0 (12th June 2017)
- New Stripe payment method enabled for purchases, including storing of card details in account.
- New Support ticketing system.
- CloudFlare bug fixes and enhancements.
Version 2.1.0 (10th March 2017)
- Support for multiple Cloudflare DNS accounts.
- New Help and Documentation Centre
- Auth codes with commas are now supported in the bulk transfer screen.
- UK transfers now retain contact information when transferred in.
Version 2.0.1 (28th February 2017)
Patch release (Bug fixes)
- New revised workflow for default DNS entries and better validation.
Version 1.2 (18th August 2016)
Major release (Transfers System - Part I)
- New Transfers Dashboard available for Resellers
- Support for Bulk transfers in using CSV format either inline or via an external file.
- Multiple workflow stages modelled for transfers for better visibility and tools during the transfer process.
Version 1.1.1 (29th April 2016)
Minor release - bug fixes and new TLDs
- .ORG, .BIZ and other new GTLDs now available for registration.
- Order confirmation email updated to include the order number in the subject line as well as Subtotal, VAT and
Total in the order summary.
- PDF version of order now available as a download within "Order History"
- New international telephone widget introduced for mobile phone on signup to reduce input errors.
Version 1.1 (12th April 2016)
Minor release - general improvements.
- New summary domain metrics on RHS of dashboard with drill down links.
- New status filtering in "Manage Domains"
- New ability to reset security questions from within "My Account" > "Security"
Version 1.0.0 (31st March 2016)
Initial release of new control panel